Are Electric Scooters Legal in District of Columbia?
In Washington D.C. the following regulations apply to electric scooters:
- Scooter riders may not ride on the sidewalks
- Scooter riders may ride in all designated bike lanes
- Scooter riders over the age of 18 are not required to wear helmets
- Scooter riders are not required to have a license
- All scooter riders must be over the age of 16 to operate an electric scooter.
- Scooter riders must obey all rules of the road and traffic signals
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.